Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome to the Playreading Committee

Welcome to the 2007-2008 Patio Playhouse Playreading Committee. On this site, you will find discussions related to choosing the next Patio season. I'll be posting meeting minutes to this site and we will be able to have open discussions here. I'll also try to post a calendar and our upcoming meeting agenda as well. Feel free to spread the link around. While the selection is ultimately the responsibility of the committee, we can certainly benefit from outside opinions.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to a successful season selection process.
Deborah Zimmer

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Brian!. I am planning to make it to the meeting, chair and all! Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Brian, and will make it so easy for us to communicate and stay current.

Anonymous said...

I am out of town on Monday evening, but good luck at the meeting. I would like to propose Kenneth Lonergan's "Lobby Hero". I would like to direct the play--I have a copy of the script which I will get to Brian ASAP. It's a 4 character drama with some comedic elements and simple set.

Kevin

SteveW said...

Good idea on the site. Makes it easy to communicate.

Liz said...

This is great. We're really in the 21st century. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

briwei said...

Glad everyone is on board! I'm working on compiling a list of what has been done locally in the past few seasons.

Don Julio said...

Excellent, Bri! It seems like we are headed for a very exciting playreading process.

Julio

Gretch said...

Daddy's Dyin' didn't do much for me.